Due North LLC was originally established in 1989 as Due North Land Surveying, Inc. by owner Linda P. Campbell, PLS. For two decades, Linda offered a full range of Land Surveying Services to hundreds of clients throughout the New England Area. In 2006, she left the Boston rat race and moved to Deer Isle, Maine where she purchased the assets of Rodney E. Chadbourne, PLS and formed Due North LLC which provides a wide-range of land surveying and mapping services to the island community and Blue Hill Peninsula.
Due North LLC possesses over 50 years of surveys, field notes and files from both Richard (Dick) Buxton and Rodney Chadbourne. Dick’s surveying career began on the island in the early 1960s and continued for over four decades, followed by Rodney’s service. Our files are meticulously archived and easily accessible. Chances are we have a previous survey for your property or your neighbor’s which usually insures that we can survey your property in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Linda P. Campbell, PLS
• University of Maine at Orono, Boundary Law and ongoing courses
• Wentworth Institute of Technology, Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering Technology, 1984
• State of Maine, Professional Land Surveyor, License No. 2449
• Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Professional Land Surveyor, License No. 41711
• Maine Society of Land Surveyors (MSLS)
• National Society of Professional Land Surveyors (NSPS)
DUE NORTH: Our Promise
Our highly trained staff of professionals utilize the latest technology to quickly and accurately complete your projects with outstanding results. We work in partnership with homeowners, business leaders and organizations to positively achieve their project goals and will provide clients with smart, meaningful and effective design solutions.
• We strive for exceptional client service and relationships
• Our knowledge, perseverance and experience produces creative, results-oriented solutions
Call Due North LLC, today for a free consultation about your project.